Experienced in all things technology with 10 years experience in B2B and B2C organizations.
Recently transitioned from Product Management to Backend Software Development.
Experienced Product Manager and Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) with eight years of experience in the B2B SaaS software industry. Over the course of my career, I have worked with distinguished Fortune 500 companies including Disney and Live Nation and have directed the launch of over a dozen products.
Some of my key areas of expertise include managing cross-functional teams, engaging client executive stakeholders, translating client requirements into actionable requirements, developing product strategies, and driving products from conception to market launch.
When I’m not at the office, I enjoy playing kickball with friends, skiing, and traveling.
- Atlantic City, NJ
- Newark, NJ
- New Brunswick, NJ
- Jersey City, NJ
- Ocean City, NJ
- Camden, NJ
- Trenton, NJ
- Vineland, NJ
- Information Technology and Services
- Product Management
- Wutz! is a Jeopardy! style daily quiz game.
- Built a full stack front end and back end application that allows a user to create an account, play a daily quiz game, and share their results with friends and family!
- Architected and developed a daily quiz game consisting of:
- Back-end: Ruby on Rails implementing CRUD functionality and MVC architecture.
- Data layer: Consumes a third-party API to fetch questions and answers, performs data manipulation, and exposes a new API.
This is a project for a fictional company developing an interface to help people find sustainable and local alternatives for their lifestyle in their area.
One of the features is to encourage supporting local growers/crafters/etc., is a Farmers Market lookup. The company uses a Micro Service Architecture, which required me to build out the service that is responsible for providing functionality for Farmers Market & Vendors.
This project also contains a front end element which consumes the API created on the back end element.