I'm a business owner and HR specialist turned software developer who loves to get to know people and their stories to help them find creative solutions to their most pressing issues. Not only I'm curious by nature but with my skills of adaptability, initiative and problem solving I can really make a difference on your software development team.
As I transition into software development, I'm excited to bring my love for details, colors, UI/UX and languages from Portuguese, Spanish and English into my new position in the tech industry. By utilizing and searching for the most efficient tools, like GitHub projects, I’m able to establish strong team communication and collaboration to bring mock-ups to life!
If you catch me outside of work, I'm an animal lover, a healthy cook with a flair for Brazilian/italian cuisine - singing and dancing my way through life.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Computer Software
- Food & Beverages
- Real Estate
- React Native
Marvel2U is a React App that allows users to search Marvel Characters and see their details within a click on the display card
- GitHub Project Board utilizing Kaban management method
- Successfully built the app with hooks and used a (Marvel)public api.
- Challenged myself on CSS and JSX by using the real marvel website as an inspiration.
- Utilize React/Router
- Used Surge to deploy the website
This project is a solo project for Turing School of Software & Design during module 3.
Tomates Podres is a Movie react app that lets users search, watch trailers, and read about movies.
- Created First React app including custom components with custom hooks,
- Tetsted end-to-end with Cypress
- Added a multi-page layout with the help of Router
- Individually contributed to the design, all the CSS and JSX, successfully built the rating starts component using hooks for the first time.
First project in React
LoHi is a full stack application that allows users to see the recipes adjusted to the altitude of their desired location.
- Project was selected as the top project in the cohort to participate in Turing School’s Demo Competition
- Full Stack group sprint
- Used agile methodologies including daily standups and sprints to effectively facilitate collaboration
- Collaborated with one other front-end developer to create a robust user experience including multiple custom components, end-to-end testing with Cypress and the creation of a PWA from scratch.
- Individually contributed the wireframe, design, and vast majority of CSS
- Utilized Surge for the deployment of the website