Former Production Artist/Graphic Designer bringing experience building scalable, iterative production solutions, to back-end software development. Looking back on times when I was the most satisfied in my work, complex problem solving tasks were always present; example: taking a large format dye-sublimation printer and a commercial flatbed laser cutter and developing a process to produce a product sold to NFL and NCAA teams.
Developing software is difficult and I look forward to working through every complicated, challenging task.
- Seattle, WA
- Graphic Design
- User Authentication
- Road trip planning app to manage collaborative checklists and view weather forecasts
- OAuth with Spotify
- Back-end API Rails app exposes multiple endpoints that consume 2 external APIs and a PostgreSQL database
- Front-end Rails app interacts with the back-end API to CRUD data
- Rails, Heroku hosted web app to search for movies, and invite friends to a viewing party
- Self-referential, PostgreSQL database; JSON API consumed to retrieve movie data
- User authentication with an email and password; stored in the database using bcrypt